1. Can we build a one-stop portal that provides access to corruption cases which includes status of case, date of adjournments, sentences, issues, assets recovered by anti-corruption and law enforcement agencies?
CLEEN provides data support for other agencies apart from the ICPC which is currently available.
2. Can we build a platform integrated with sms from non-smartphones to track security sector budgets and interventions across states?
BudgIT will curate data based on 2014 budget document, FEC approvals and also news reports as regards state interventions.
3. Is there a possibility for an online crime reporting platform that integrates reported incidents on a map to show crime hotspots? Can this be integrated into an alert system for designated security officials?
CLEEN and BudgIT will work together with the StoptheBribes campaigns being an example to follow.
4. A challenge to build a portal to find the nearest police station on a geo-located basis. This also includes exact location, picture, contact numbers and addresses of all police stations in Nigeria.
CLEEN to provide support for datasets and also a crowdsourcing approach might be employed for pictures of police stations.
5. A challenge that allows citizens to understand the right institutions to approach for specific crime - rape, money laundering, burglary etc.
WANGONET to possibly work with group of experts to segment crime and also enforcement bodies as empowered by law.
6. Can we build a platform that curates FOI requests, responses and also states challenges of requesting for information from government ministries, departments and agencies?
Collate current records of Media Rights Agenda and Right2Know and translate that into a befitting platform.